Vivo V17Pro Assured Buyback Plan
Vivo V17Pro Assured Buyback Plan (“Plan”)
Terms & Conditions
- The Plan
This Assured Buyback Plan("Plan") powered by Servify, guarantees buyback value for Vivo V17 Pro Devices (“Phone”) sold by online or offline stores authorised by OEM for Eligible Subscribers of Vodafone Idea Ltd. The Plan protects the value of your Phone against market fluctuations and ensures an assured buyback value of your Phone. This guaranteed buyback value can be redeemed only against a purchase of New Phone via the Vodafone Online Store or Servify App.
- Phone - Means Vivo V17 Pro that is designed and sold by OEM via their authorized sales channel
- Eligible Phone - The Phone (referring to the IMEI) for which the Plan is activated as decided by Vodafone Idea Ltd. and Servify is termed as the “Eligible Phone”.
- New Phone - Means an upgraded Vivo Smartphone bought by an Eligible Subscriber by selling their Eligible Phone covered under the Plan and paying the difference between the price of New Phone as offered by the Servify or its authorised partners and the Assured Buyback Price
- Eligible Subscriber - A new/existing Vodafone subscriber, who,
- 2.4.1 owns a Vivo V17 Pro smartphone
- 2.4.2 is on a monthly billing Plan of Rs.499 & above (Post-paid Customers) OR does a monthly recharge of Rs.199 & above. (Prepaid Customers)
- 2.4.3 has done a minimum of 10 monthly billing plan of Rs.499 & above (Post-paid Customers) OR a minimum of 10 recharges of Rs.199 & above (Prepaid Customers) before the redemption of the buyback value.
- Plan Fee
This Plan is offered complimentary to Eligible Subscribers as determined by Vodafone Idea Ltd and Servify.
- Benefits Value
Buyback Value at the time of redemption is determined as below:
(Assured Buyback Value Price % commitment as below during the Plan Coverage Period) X (Maximum Retail Price of the Eligible Phone of the Eligible Subscriber at the time of original purchase of the Eligible Phone)
Vivo V17 Pro
Up to 50%
Up to 30%
- Plan Term
The benefits under the Plan shall be effective from 9 (nine) months till 18 (eighteen) months from the date of purchase of Phone or date of activation of the Plan.
Plan Eligibility & Activation
- The Plan will be activated by Servify basis the list of Eligible Subscribers shared by Vodafone Idea Ltd.
- On successful activation of the Plan an automated SMS with the Plan Activation confirmation will be sent on the registered contact details shared at the time of Plan purchase.
- The Plan will be deactivated if the Eligible Subscriber moves out of Vodafone Network or downgrades the monthly billing plan/recharge.
- The plan can only be redeemed if the customer has done a minimum of 10 monthly billing of Rs.499 Plan & above (Postpaid Customers) OR a minimum of 10 recharges of Rs.199 & above (Prepaid Customers) before the redemption of the buyback value
- Scope of Service under the Plan
Provided the Eligible Phone is handed over to Servify or its authorized partners in its entirety during the Buyback Request & that you have followed all the instructions to complete Quality Check and have submitted all the documents (if requested) and have purchased New Phone from Vodafone Online Store or Servify or its authorised partners, the Subscriber will be eligible to avail the benefits of the Plan within the Plan Term.
Buy Back Request Process
- Raising a Buyback Request
- Within the Plan Term, if the Subscriber wishes to redeem the Buyback Value as per the benefits offered by the Plan, he/she can download the Servify Consumer App or visit the Vodafone Online Store to initiate the process that includes QC,paying the difference between price New Phone and the Buyback Value and handing over the Phone in working condition along with all accessories as per the original Eligible Phone.
- The Subscriber is requested to follow the instructions given on the App to complete the quality check ("QC") procedure and provide all the details asked in the process.
- Subject to the Subscriber providing required details and subject to the Phone passing the quality check (“QC”) specifications as listed below under “QC Specifications”, the Buyback Request shall be approved. Please note, an online quality / diagnostic check will be conducted while raising a Buyback Request. No test shall be skipped by the Subscriber, if skipped Servify may deny the benefits. If the QC does not pass, the Subscriber shall not be eligible for the buyback plan.
- Subscriber can choose a New Phone to be purchased as part of the Buyback Request. The Buyback value will be discounted from the price of the New Phone being purchased. Subscriber will make the payment of the difference amount to raise a buyback request and redeem the Buyback Value.
- On confirmation of the Buyback Request, Subscriber will handover the Phone and original accessories to Servify.
- The Phone will also undergo a quality check at Servify premises and in case it does not pass the QC specifications listed below, the request may be denied.
- Raising a Buyback Request
- The original charger and charging cable of the Phone need to be returned in working condition along with the original Phone while availing the Assured Buyback Plan.
- The original charger and charging cable should be in working condition, without any body damages or missing parts. In case the Subscriber fails to provide the original box, charger and other accessories for the Phone under the conditions specified above, Assured Buyback Value shall be reduced by 15% of the original Invoice Value.
- The Phone is switching on and remains in the on mode for a minimum of 10 minutes without being connected to a charger.
- The IMEI of the Phone provided by Vodafone to Servify matches the IMEI of Phone at the time of handover.
- Phone screen and the body of the Phone is not in damaged or broken condition and the original Phone is in working condition.
- There are no cracks in the body of the Phone or on the screen.
- Screen lock is not active (all forms of screen locks like pattern, pin, password, fingerprint, face recognition, smart Lock, etc. need to be deactivated).
- In case any of the above conditions are not met, Servify or its affiliates reserve the right to reject the Buyback Plan redemption as per its sole discretion.
Transfer of Plan
- The plan is non-transferable.
- The transfer of ownership of the Phone to another party will render the Plan & its benefits null and void.
- The Plan may be availed by an Indian citizens of 18 years and above of age.
- By completing the Opt-In process for the Plan, the Subscriber also consents to the information such as Mobile Number and IMEI being stored in the servers of Servify and allows it to be used by Servify for the purpose of Plan Activation, Redemption and associated communications.
- By agreeing to avail the Plan, the Subscriber hereby represent, warrant and covenant that:
- The Subscriber is the sole, absolute and lawful owner of the Product;
- The Product has been used by the Subscriber in accordance with the applicable laws of the land.
- The Product along with all its accessories, wherever applicable, under the Plan is genuine and is not counterfeit, free from any and all encumbrances, liens, attachments, disputes, legal flaws or any agreement of sale etc.
- Any documents as requireds by Servify shall be submitted by the Subscriber, failure to do the same may result in cancellation of the Plan for the Subscriber in the sole discretion of Servify.
- The Subscriber shall indemnify and keep indemnified Servify or Vodafone Idea Ltd. and their officers, directors, employees, customers, affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney ';s fees and court costs) which Servify or Vodafone Idea Ltd. may incur, pay or become responsible as facilitator as a result of breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations of the Subscribers under the T&C hereunder, any failure by the Subscriber to comply with applicable law and any third party claims Servify or Vodafone Idea Ltd. shall have the right to defend themselves, pursuant to this Clause, at the cost of the Subscribers. Servify or their respective affiliates shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by the Subscriber or any third party, in connection with the Plan. It is expressly provided that transaction shall be between Subscriber and Servify only.
- Subscribers acknowledge and agree that all copyright and trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the SMS content, WAP/APP, Platform and all material or content related to the Plan shall remain, at all times, owned by Servify. All material and content contained is made available for Subscriber's personal and non-commercial use only. Any other use of the material/ content on the platform and/ or any information disseminated by SMS or any other means of communication is strictly prohibited.
- Subject to any applicable law (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly DISCLAIMED including, but not limited to, meeting of the Subscriber’s requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, the results or reliability of the Plan , delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Plan, or the delivery, pick up, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any goods, Plan, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the Plan or any transactions effected through the Plan; (b) The Subscriber expressly agree that his/her availing the benefits under this Plan, is at his/her sole risk and is governed by the T&C herein; and (c) No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the platforms including but not limited to Platforms/ SMS, shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind.
- Servify and Vodafone Idea Ltd. shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of availing of the Plan.
- By availing the Plan, Subscriber/s confirms to waive the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry and agrees to receive updates and promotional messages / SMS / Email / Call for current and future Plan/Contests/Campaigns from Servify.
- Servify shall not be liable for any loss, delay or damage due to act of God, governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation, or otherwise, for any such loss, delay or damage.
- This Plan is neither assignable nor transferable under any circumstance, unless specifically provided hereunder.
- Any Subscriber providing any incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information from Servify with intent to avail the Plan will automatically be barred from availing the Plan.
- Servify reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Plan or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the T&C at their sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on the Subscriber.
- Failure by Servify or Vodafone Idea Ltd. to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Further, Servify may assign any of its rights within the Plan to any party without prior intimation to Subscribers.
- This Plan and T&C are subject to Indian law. Any dispute arising out of this Plan and T&C shall first be attempted to be resolved amicably through negotiations. The Courts at Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to the Plan and/or this T&C.
Support Contact Details:
- Servify Customer Service Number: 1800 123 333 888 (Toll Free), All days, 9am to 9pm
- Servify Customer Service Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org